Get your business in shape with this multi-topic Boot Camp!
The Virtual Minority & Small Business Boot Camp is an 11 session webinar series designed to educate minority and small businesses regarding information integral to growth and success. Each 1 hour long session will provide small business owners, staff and team members who support them with the resources needed to create, maintain and grow a successful business.
Minority and Small Business Boot Camp Session Schedule
Sessions occur every other Wednesday, 9:00am-10:00am
- April 7 The Secret to Writing a Great Business Plan
- April 21 A Quick Guide to Becoming MBE/WBE Certified
- May 5 Accessing Capital How to Make Your Business Bankable
- May 18-19 Sustain the Pivot: Virtual Small Business Resiliency Conference
- June 2 Innovating The Customer Experience with Design Thinking
- June 16 Start Your Marketing Strategy
- June 30 Maximizing Your Presence Online
- July 14 Building a Winning Website
- July 28 How to Insure My Small Business & Why Should I Care
- August 11 Going from Side Hustle to Enterprise
- August 25 How to Take Your Small Business Global